This food is same as pittu. But there are little differences. This food is delicious as well as nutritious. It has easy steps. So, you can prepare it quickly.
- 50 g Kekulu Rice
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 5 red onions
- 1 tomato
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 500 g prawns
- Curry leafs, pandan leaf
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- Cook rice as usual. Add turmeric powder and salt to it.
- Wash prawns well and put them in to a pan. Add 2 cup of water,turmeric,sliced red onions, garlic, potato, chillie powder and cook.
- When prawns are steamed and water is boiled down, off fire.
- Then take a small cup and fill rice to it and push it well. Then add prawns spoon on it. Again put rice on that prawns and push. (There are 3 layers middle is prawns)
- Take a plate and bend that cup to upside down.
- Do all things like that