- 1 kg Potato
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- Mustard cream (grinded)
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Maldiv fish (powder)
- 6 red onions (small)
- 3 Green chille
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- Pandan leaf, curry leaf, cinnamon, Fenugreek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup of second coconut milk
- 2 cup of first coconut milk
- Steam potato well, peel, and cut them into 4 pieces.
- Add all the ingredients accept milk and mix.
- Then add second coconut milk to it and cook.
- After 2-3 minutes, add first coconut milk to it and spoon well.